1 uns Slumpmässigt Årtal Kanadensiskt Lönnlöv Guldmynt
The Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the most famous and recognizable bullion coins of all time and is a flagship addition to your holdings. Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint, each issue maintains a similar, but not always identical, design on both the obverse and reverse. Newer issues feature enhanced security features such as the Royal Canadian Mint's patented bullion DNA including a unique privy mark with a micro-engraving of the year it was released, which is only visible under magnification.
Illustrated on the reverse side is a bold, vivid sugar maple leaf, Canada's national emblem and the ideal metaphor for the great north. The maple leaf is beautiful, resilient, omnipresent throughout the land, and has a diverse range of species. The depiction demonstrates the Royal Canadian Mint's unapparelled quality, as meticulous attention to detail is paid, from the leaves texturing to its unique shape, to its veins. Adorning the coin's field are light-refracting, micro-radial lines, with the privy mark, metal type and weight, and purity all included.
Brand recognizability, design, and security detail ensure that this investment will provide a highly liquid market if you are able to part with it! Purchase your 1 oz Random Year Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin from our online store and receive the lowest price available!
- Ships individually in a plastic flip sleeve; Multiples of 10 will ship in a plastic tube
- Consisting of 1 oz 999 or 9999 Fine Gold
- Obverse: Features the modern effigy of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Susanna Blunt along with the year of issue and legal tender value set against micro-engraved radial lines
- Reverse: Features a bold, vivid sugar maple leaf, Canada's national emblem along the metal weight and purity set against micro-engraved radial lines
- This coin was first issued in 1979 when the gold content was measured at 999 until 1983 when it was increased to 9999
- The gold used is sourced exclusively from Canadian mines
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world.
Dessa mynt är rabatterade då de kan vara missfärgade, repiga eller synbart hanterade. Vikt och renhet garanteras men årtal och skick beror på tillgänglighet.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|Drottning Elizabeth II|
|30 x 30 x 2.7|
Vi matchar gladeligen våra konkurrenters priser
För beställningar över 3800.00
Alltid 100% försäkrat
Spårning, signering & försäkring
på varje beställning